Asparagus and Salmon
Salmon and Asparagus. Sounds simple, right? It is.
Ok so sometimes people think that eating Keto means that you have to cook really complex meals. And that’s just not true.
Keto is so simple and here I show you one of my go-to Keto breakfasts that has amazing health benefits, fits all LCHF diets, and is easy to make.
And yes, I always have salmon, asparagus and eggs in my fridge!
Here’s how you make it…
Salmon and Asparagus
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- Hollandaise Sauce
- 3 Eggs
- 150g Smoked Salmon
- Steam the asparagus until cooked
- Poach the eggs and place aside
- Prepare the Hollandaise Sauce (have a look at Pete’s Keto-Friendly Hollandaise Sauce post..!)
- Place the asparagus and eggs on the plate
- Add the smoked salmon in small rolls —
- Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the eggs…and you’re done!
So there it is, just a real quick one guys. It’s easy Keto, and it’s just that simple.